Mayo Clinic A to Z Health Guide
Your home reference for the most common conditions.
Now you can find descriptions, symptoms, treatments and lifestyle advice on close to 150 common medical conditions — all in a single book from the trusted experts at Mayo Clinic.
Organized alphabetically, Mayo Clinic A to Z Health Guide brings you clear descriptions and visual information based on the sound advice our doctors give their patients every day. You’ll find guidance on everything from prevention to recognizing symptoms to treatment ...
- Anxiety disorder and panic attacks. Treatments, with or without meds.
- Most people who get the flu can treat themselves at home and don't need to see a doctor. We'll share influenza remedies that work.
- Heatstroke, heat exhaustion, heat cramps — three different conditions, one of which is a medical emergency. Learn the symptoms and learn the differences.
- Nine signs of heart failure, which is different from heart attack. With treatment, the condition can improve and the heart sometimes grows stronger.
- How to enjoy dairy products even if you have lactose intolerance.
- Peripheral neuropathy is a painful condition often caused by arthritis. Treatments can manage both the cause and the symptoms.
Of course, no book is a substitute for seeing a doctor. Rather, our intent is to help you understand various diseases and conditions that affect you and your loved ones, so you can communicate effectively with your doctor and work together to improve your health.
Mayo Clinic A to Z Health Guide is more than “nice to know” information; it’s critical information that you may need to know right away in an emergency, when you’re in pain, or when you notice a symptom and aren’t sure what to do. Best of all, it’s from Mayo Clinic, one of the most trusted medical institutions in the world. Take advantage of this offer and order your copy today!
Our 100% Money-back Guarantee
We are confident you will find great value in the informational products published by Mayo Clinic. If you are not completely satisfied, you may return your order within 30 days for a full refund.
PLACE YOUR ORDER HERE
Order today and receive a FREE downloadable bonus gift!
More about Mayo Clinic A to Z Health Guide
Straight answers from trusted medical experts
The tips in this book can help you improve almost any area of your health. It explains medical issues in layman’s terms and debunks common myths. For example, stress will not give you an ulcer.
You’ll gain a better understanding of your symptoms and learn about the range of treatments and lifestyle options available to improve your condition.
Mayo Clinic A to Z Health Guide is not only a personal medical reference, it’s a resource for the whole family. When someone is not feeling well, or even if there’s a difference of opinion over how to proceed, this book is sure to be a welcome source of information you can rely on.
Find everything you need to know about signs, symptoms, diagnosis, treatments and prevention. Inside you'll find:
- Nearly 150 health conditions listed alphabetically from acne to zoster
- Descriptions, symptoms, treatments, including commonly used medications
- Professional insight on tests and procedures
- Latest prevention guidelines for illnesses that affect your quality of life
- Full-color illustrations
- Information on when to see a fertility specialist All from trustworthy Mayo Clinic experts
"Mayo Clinic A to Z Health Guide is designed to be a handy, easy-to-understand medical reference to help guide your everyday health care decisions."
— Scott C. Litin, M.D., and Sanjeev Nanda, M.D., Medical Editors
About the Medical Editor
Scott C. Litin, M.D. and Sanjeev Nanda, M.D.
Scott C. Litin, M.D., is a practicing general internist at Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn., and a professor of medicine at Mayo Clinic College of Medicine. He has served in numerous leadership and editorial positions, including Editor-in-Chief of the Mayo Clinic Family Health Book. Dr. Litin has been recognized with many Mayo Clinic honors and awards, including Distinguished Clinician, Outstanding Faculty Member, and Distinguished Educator.
Sanjeev Nanda, M.D., is a consultant in general internal medicine at Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn., and an instructor at Mayo Clinic College of Medicine. Dr. Nanda has a broad interest in medicine with particular interest in preventive health.
PLACE YOUR ORDER HERE