The Mayo Clinic Diet
#1 New York Times Bestseller!
Discover Mayo Clinic's first-ever weight-loss diet, and the last diet you'll ever need!
Bogus "Mayo Clinic diets" — based on everything from cabbage soup to grapefruit to bacon — have been circulating for decades. These diets have no connection to Mayo Clinic, but their popularity told us that people are hungry for a diet based on Mayo's research and clinical experience. So, here it is — for real — The Mayo Clinic Diet.
In our work with literally thousands of patients every week over many years, we've identified the leading habits of people who maintain a healthy weight, and the habits of those who don't.
We've boiled this research down to five simple habits to help you take off the extra weight — and five habits to break so that you can keep it from coming back.
Plus, we've made it easy. You don't have to sit down and read The Mayo Clinic Diet cover to cover. Instead, use this step-by-step program to lose weight the same way you gained it — one day at a time. Because what works is keeping it simple!
- In Part 1 — "Lose It!" is a two-week quick start for losing 6 to 10 pounds in a safe and healthy way. That's real results, real fast!
- In Part 2 — "Live It!" helps you continue losing 1 to 2 pounds a week until you reach your goal. Then, learn to maintain your healthy weight for life.
- In Part 3 — "All the Extra Stuff!" contains meal planners, recipes, tips on overcoming challenges and much more to help you along the way.
The Mayo Clinic Diet puts you in charge of reshaping your body and your lifestyle by adopting healthy habits and breaking unhealthy ones. This book offers a plan for a sustainable lifestyle, not just a diet. Discover better health through better weight management by following The Mayo Clinic Diet.
Our 100% Money-back Guarantee
We are confident you will find great value in the informational products published by Mayo Clinic. If you are not completely satisfied, you may return your order within 30 days for a full refund.
PLACE YOUR ORDER HERE
Order today and receive a FREE downloadable guide to better health – a $5.95 value!
More about The Mayo Clinic Diet
If you've found that most diets fail, how is The Mayo Clinic Diet different?
- Mayo Clinic knows fad diets don't work — Many diets offer a quick fix and little more. Mayo Clinic is not in the "diet business" — our commitment is to your total health, for a lifetime. The Mayo Clinic Diet gives you everything you need to lose weight, and then keep it off.
- Mayo Clinic does not practice "one size fits all" medicine — The Mayo Clinic Diet recognizes that no two people have identical lifestyles, food preferences or life goals. So we don't ask you to follow a rigid diet, eating exactly what we say when we say. If a diet is going to be sustainable, you have to enjoy it, and it has to fit within your lifestyle.
- The Mayo Clinic Healthy Weight Pyramid makes it simple — the pyramid is a revolutionary guide to making smart eating choices from the basic food groups.
See what our Facebook fans have to say about The Mayo Clinic Diet ...
"By taking one day at a time for the past 28 weeks my husband and myself have lost over 50 pounds each on The Mayo Clinic Diet. We feel great and will continue to follow this plan for the rest of our lives. We are very thankful to everyone at The Mayo Clinic."
"Love this lifestyle -- I won't call it a diet. I have had success with it and I feel healthy."
"At first I thought 'NO SUGAR'!! HA!! But it was easy. I used fruit and vegetables like carrots when I got a sweet attack, now I don't crave sweets at all and find when I do have cravings I find the chosen sweet too sweet and can't eat it beyond one bite. That's big progress for me the original sweet tooth. Very happy!"
"This is the best diet for any person that wants to be in good health and in good shape."
"Definitely have a look at this book if you are considering a lifestyle change. Everything it tells you makes sense. It's all there and it's information we already know. We just don't do it. This book will motivate you!!!"
About the Medical Editor
Donald Hensrud, M.D., M.P.H.
Donald Hensrud, M.D., M.P.H., is chair of the Division of Preventive and Occupational Medicine at Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. A specialist in nutrition and weight management, DR. Hensrud advises individuals on how to achieve and maintain a healthy weight. He conducts research in weight management and he writes and lectures widely on nutrition-related topics.
Dr. Hensrud is a consultant in the Division of Endocrinology, Metabolism, Nutrition and Internal Medicine at Mayo Clinic. He is also an associate professor of preventive medicine and nutrition at the College of Medicine, Mayo Clinic.
PLACE YOUR ORDER HERE